Fitness Is My Pill Services help you with the Physical aspect of Health and Wellness!
Elisabeth is a certified personal trainer and has used exercise as a way to reduce the stress in her life since she was 16 years old. Being fit is important to keeping ones body in Optimal Health! It isn’t her fad: It is her Lifestyle! Fitness Is My Pill!
The power of Fitness!
The following is important to know BEFORE you start any fitness program:
- What illnesses you are pre dispositioned to?
- What symptoms are you having currently?
- What health concerns to you have?
- What is your family history?
- What injuries do you have?
- What activities do you like?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you need a doctors clearance?
- What are your goals?
- Why do you want to include a fitness program into your lifestyle?
- And more…
Elisabeth lives a Wholistic Lifestyle, as Fitness Is My Pill!
FITNESS IS MY PILL Services will teach you:
- How to manage a busy life and include exercise.
- Consistency is the key.
- What foods to eat to help you achieve your goals.
- How often to exercise.
- How long to exercise.
- What exercises to avoid.
- The benefits of stretching.
- An exercise program specifically designed for you, to get the results you want.
- Proper form.
- And more…
Knowledge is power and wisdom is priceless. Taking ACTION is the KEY!
FITNESS IS MY PILL Services:
Accountability is the KEY to Success!
We offer classes and also provide individual training!
Fitness Assessment (a must for all clients): $150.00
Individual Training: $180.00 hour
Individual Training Packages: (minimum of 3 months):
- 2 times a week: $1,320.00/month ($165.00 an hour)
- 3 times a week: $1,860.00/month ($155.00 hour)
- 4 times a week: $2,320.00/month ($145.00 hour)
Fitness Assessment with Personalized Workout Routine (designed for 1 month):
Please fill out and return these Fitness Assessment forms 48 hours before scheduled appointment:
Go to Services Page for Coaching, Webinar, Classes and Speaking Engagements!